Full-Time - Staff Inventory Assistant
The Inventory Officer is responsible for ensuring seamless inflow, outflow, storage, and management of all inventory assets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishes day-to-day encoding of all inventory-related information, updates, and readjustments into the system.
- Monitors the movement of inventory stock levels, ensuring repurchase orders and cancellations are quickly addressed.
- Coordinates closely with any delivery personnel prior to receiving and releasing inventory, ultimately responsible for quality control.
- Coordinates closely with the Head Office Manager and/or Admin Assistant when communicating with suppliers and customers regarding inventory levels, deliveries, cancellations, and other key updates.
- Cooperates with inventory audits conducted in area/s managed by the position. Conducts inventory audits in all other sales areas.
- Properly maintains all inventory records in physical and digital form.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Deep knowledge of and experience in inventory management
- Understanding of the distribution business model
- Quick thinker and results-oriented
- Organized and meticulous
- High level of initiative
- Team Player
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Google Drive, Email, and the ability to learn new tools