PASKR, Inc. is a US based Construction Management Software company seeking an experienced Client Support Specialist I. The role will support the company’s clients use of its Construction Management Software. The position is full time, available during US Central Time Zone, and works remote from Manila, Philippines.
Client Support Specialist I – Job Description
Responsible for handling a variety of tasks in the effort to ensure optimal support services for PASKR clients. Responsibilities include interacting with customers over the phone, email, chat and video. Must consistently demonstrate professionalism representing the organization.
· Provide extraordinary and amazing client service each day.
· Exhibit professionalism, empathy, compassion, and patience with clients.
· Earn the clients trust by showing sincere interest in their success with PASKR.
· Exercise a strong understanding of the company’s products, practices, and procedures.
· Listen carefully to client’s needs, questions, or complaints.
· Articulate both common and technical solutions to resolve the client’s question.
· Confident in troubleshooting and investigating to resolve the client’s question.
· De-escalate angry, frustrated, or frantic client communication.
· Prioritize and receive inbound calls, chats, and emails.
· Ensure client questions, needs, and concerns are promptly and accurately addressed.
· Record client interaction in PASKR Manager – Correspondence and/or Ticket.
· Obtain valuable client feedback and share with Client Experience, Product Manager, and Sales.
· Demonstrate system features and functionality. Introduce online help, tips, and training early to empower client.
· Develop an understanding of the client’s business processes so you can help successfully map them to PASKR.
· Identify gaps in client processes and PASKR. Develop solutions for the gaps.
· Generate sales leads through communication with Sub-Contractors.
· Meet Client Experience call quotas.
· Proven client service representative experience.
· Go above and beyond the call of duty to delight our clients.
· Strong verbal, listening, and interpretive skills.
· Strong computer, technical, and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Proactive in anticipating and resolving downstream problems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
· Meet client needs and implement correctly.
· Balance advocating for the client and PASKR long term goals.
· Interpersonal skills able to adapt/respond to different types of characters and attitudes.
· Familiarity with construction terms and practices a plus.
· 1 – 3 Years of related experience
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· College Bachelors degree preferred.
Full time service contract working remotely from Philippines for US company.
Preferred Shift: Primary US Time Zones 9:00AM-6:00 PM CST / 11:00PM-8:00AM PHI.
Salary: (Salary will be based on the skill set and experience).
Vacation: 10 business days / Holiday: 8 holidays
Candidate must have a home office with hardware, reliable internet, and mobile phone. Software and VOIP provided by company.
Company has several Philippine developers that can provide reference of their multi-year experience working for the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Php 200,000.00 – Php300,000.00 per year