Full-Time - Staff Accounting Assistant
Responsible for ensuring accuracy of all financial documents and performing clerical accounting or bookkeeping duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps and maintains accounting records of the company such as Accounts Payable Book, Disbursement Book, Cash Receipts Book, Sales Register Book and ensures that those are updated.
- Verification and checking of bills/invoices received
- Preparation and recording of checks and their corresponding release
- Prepares, corresponds, and reconciles accounts with customers up to collection
- Prepares BIR requirements and assists in filing of such, monthly.
- Prepares delivery receipts and billing invoices for customers.
- Assists in preparation of monthly reports of employees’ contributions and loans to government institutions like SSS, HDMF (Pag-ibig) and Philhealth.
- Assists in payroll preparation.
- Performs other related tasks from time to time.
- Candidate Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, or Accounting.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in job order and process cost accounting in a manufacturing company
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Team Player