Full-Time - Staff Verifications Specialist
Begin a New Career with a Purpose at Sterling
We’re a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
This Is What You’ll Do:
The Verifications Specialist is an Entry Level position where you will be responsible for using telephone, email and fax to communicate with employers, schools, state boards, and online databases to verify current and previous employment, education, professional licenses, certifications and references for our clients as part of their pre-employment screening process. Pre-employment screening orders must be processed according to contractual agreements and client standards.
This Is the Job for You, If You…
- Have advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Searches,
- Database Lookups)
- Are comfortable with meeting daily work goals with a high degree of accuracy
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities using time management and
- organization skills
- Have the skills to work independently to follow directions as established by
- company or customer
- Are energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Are a team player with the ability to work with a wide variety of people in local
- and remote locations
- Can work overtime when required
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must possess a degree in Philosophy , Social Science/Sociology/Behavioral Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Humanities, Liberal Arts, Psychology, Commerce, International Studies, Mass Communications, Political Science, Economics
- Degree holders of medical-related courses as well as those who completed at least 2 years in college, must have at least 1 year BPO experience
- Excellent English Communication Skills both Written and Verbal
- Typing speed of at least 35 WPM
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City or Cubao, Quezon City
- Night shift positions are available
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
We have the most accurate and fastest background checks, easy to use applications, monitoring services, fingerprinting, and biometric. Being a tech-enabled services company allows us to use technology to power the simplification of our business models. We use automation to power our fulfillment process and we modernize and unify our user experience so that it is consistent and fluid across devices and operating
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
- It’s All About People
- The Client is Always in the Room
- Deliver Results: They Matter
- Start With Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You’ll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
- Individually and as a culture, you will have the freedom to create and grow professionally.
- Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience.
- Paid Time Off that can be paid out or carried over
- Competitive employer pension contribution / employee investment plan
- Group life insurance
- Health plans and benefits for you and your dependents
- Education reimbursement scheme
- Fixed Work Schedules (No Shifting schedules, fixed weekends off)
- Philanthropic Opportunities (Volunteer Day)
In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working and we think you will too.