Full-Time - Staff Underwriting Analyst – Iloilo
- Inputs details of particular cooperative in the Underwriting Database System;
- Conducts an end-to-end processing of remittances;
- Monitors requested additional/lacking requirements for specific insured of the cooperative;
- Retrieves previous insurance coverage for particular plans;
- Performs other tasks as required by immediate superior and/or higher Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any pre-medical course.
- Fresh graduate to at least 1 Year of working experience.
- Preferably 1 year experience in Healthcare/Medical Support & Assistant, related field or equivalent.
- Must be willing to relocate to train in Quezon City and work in Iloilo City
1 Cooperative Insurance System of the Philippines Life and General Insurance (1CISP) is a national cooperative federation committed to deliver security through insurance packages to members of cooperatives, labor unions and cooperatives oriented groups and organizations. It is the first duly licensed insurance cooperative in the Philippines regulated by the Insurance Commission and Cooperative Development Authority.
Throughout forty six (46) years of progressively growing operations, it has served thousands of families who are mostly dependents of cooperative members known to be vulnerable into various kinds of risks. 1CISP continuously offers market responsive life insurance products and services to the Filipino people specifically the low income sector.