Full-Time - Supervisory Senior HR Generalist (RN) Earn Up to 30K Total Salary Package!
- Responsible for the health and wellness of all employees
- Attends medical concerns of employees
- Providing first aid assistance to employees requiring emergency treatment
- Evaluates sickness for issuance of medicines
- Reviews pre-employment medical results
- Documenting medical records with utmost confidentiality
- Prepares requisition of medicines and medical supplies as the need arises
- Act as Health Provider Coordinator:
- Facilitates and assist on hospitalization needs of all regular employees
- Assisting company Physician every Tuesday
- Educating employees about health promotion and prevention
- Maintaining a quality, clean and safe company’s medical clinic
- Performs other duties as may be required by management from time to time or as the situation dictates
- Must be a registered Nurse.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge in MS office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Able to maintain confidentiality and can work independently on assigned tasks
Admerex Solutions, Inc. continues to be one of the key players in the BPO industry in the country. Driven by genuine concern for mutual success, our culture reflects a business that creates and extends opportunities.
It is with this wisdom that we establish one of the foundations of #TatakAdmerex. We hone our skills and provide experiences that are “best-in-class” in results. Our happy workplace maintains a homelike relationship that stimulate our campaigns and our clients’ growth.