Full-Time - Staff Sales Representative
A Sales Representative, sell retail products, and services to customers or clients. They work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. They also work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing a new client of the company including the daily itinerary.
- Responsible for assisting client’s inquiry. Provide all important details of the project.
- Responsible for inspection/surveying of the project to gather all the date necessary for generating a comprehensive quotation.
- Responsible for generating and sending a formatted quotation.
- Responsible for taking follow-up the status of the quotation including negotiation.
- Responsible for coordinating the schedule of the project to the client.
- Responsible for preparing all documents needed for processing of work permits.
- Responsible for requesting a technical schedule for awarded projects with attached client’s purchase order and confirmation.
- Responsible for contributing team effort by accomplishing the project like delivering items needed.
- Responsible for monitoring the project until turnover to the end user.
- Responsible for generating Billing Statement/ Sales Invoice to the client.
- Responsible for handling and checking client’s complaints and ensure to resolve in the given time frame.
- Responsible for helping accounting department to follow-up the status of all unsettled accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining operations by following company policies and procedures.
- Perform assign task given from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduate of Business Management major in Marketing or Equivalent Course.
- At least 1-3 years of experienced as sales representative.
- Clean driving record and with valid driver’s license is an advantage.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.