Full-Time -Managerial Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Setting sales quotas and goals
- Overseeing and directing performance of the sales team
- Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
- Defining and executing territory sales plans
- Hungry and Motivated (very very important!).
- At least 3 – 5 years of related work experience.
- Graduate of any 4 year business course or related courses.
- Demonstrable experience leading a SalesTeam is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Has effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Has good presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with management.
- Preferably has a retail sales experience
Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php50,000.00