Full-Time - Supervisory Human Resources Supervisor
Primarily responsible for the maintenance and management for Human Resource information and related records system.
Coordinates with various sections on employee performance and appraisal programs.
Initiates employee benefits, health and safety practices and recommends changes or modifications in the existing policies.
Responsible for employee and labor relations, policy administration and policy implementation. Monitors performance appraisals, violations, disciplinary actions, and others processes for compliance with labor laws and procedures.
- Administers due process in handling of offenses of the company’s policies and procedures
- Initiates the disciplinary action process by issuing Incident Reports to employees on violation of Code of Discipline, reviewing responses, and recommending investigations.
- Collects, evaluates, and maintains succeeding evidence necessary to arrive at a case decision, making recommendations on the appropriate disciplinary sanction based on the approved Table of Offenses and Sanctions on existing code of Discipline through a memorandum.
- Provides employment contract, cash bond, and training contract agreements.
Recruitment and Staffing
- Calendar applicants’ screening, selection, notification, and job offer based on time table program
- Provides orientation on company rules and regulations, code of conducts and disciplinary actions
- Monitors changes of employment status (regularization, promotion, and cross-posting, etc.)
- Pre-hiring recruitment and 201 filing
- Releases and monitoring of company ID and uniform.
- Management of employee information and master list.
- On-boarding and orientation of new hires.
- Monitors attendance.
- Prepares payroll summary for Accounting Department.
- Provides assistance on payroll enquiries.
- Provides assistance on government contribution enquiries.
Managing of subordinate/s (HR Assistant)
Training and Event coordination and planning
Minutes of the meeting for MANCOM
Other work-related tasks as may be required by immediate supervisor
6-day work week (including Saturdays)