Full-Time - Staff Game Developer (Unity3D)
We are looking for an experienced Gameplay Developer to join our expanding team.
Experience and Knowledge
- Atleast 1-2 years’ experience with Unity3D (Game Development)
- Has great knowledge with C#
- Has knowledge in using networking plugins (Photon, mirror, NodeJS, Socket .NET)
- Has experience in creating a multiplayer game
- Has experience using GIT (repository and code collaboration)
- Has experience creating 2D/3D Games
- Has good working ethics and the ability to solve problems fast
- Has the passion to learn things everyday and less need of moderations
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be team oriented and have a positive attitude
- Has good outgoing personality
- Being a gamer is a plus!
Project Based (but need to work in the office)